Saturday, November 1, 2008

Time Management for Creative People


I've just come across a small but very helpful e-book called "Time Management for Creative People", by Mark McGuinness.

It's a short book, which is befitting, about doing much more in far less time... and who doesn't face THAT challenge?

Key chapters include:

1. Why you need to be organised to be creative
2. Prioritise work that is ‘important but not urgent’
3. Ring-fence your most creative time
4. Avoid the ‘Sisyphus effect’ of endless to-do lists
5. Get things done by putting them off till tomorrow
6. Get things off your mind
7. Review your commitments
8. Resources to help you get things done

If you're a fan of Stephen Covey, as I am, then you'll definitely want to pick up a copy!

You can get your own copy here!

I think you'll be delighted that you did!

I know that I was...

No comments: